Friday, September 4, 2009

I just remembered last night that I have a blog!

Funny, huh! It's been a long, crazy summer. I had a some things happen that made me lose my memory, not all of it, just wierd parts of it. Some of you know, most of you don't. I might share and I might not. Nothing personal, it's just that sometimes I feel like talking about it and sometimes I'd rather just put the whole thing behind me.

JA went on his trip and had a blast! Thank you to all that donated. One of these days I'm going to get him to put together a presentation on it. Unfortunately he is about to start a class that is going to be very heavy in the work load so I'm not sure when it will happen.

Baby girl turned 1 in July. She is getting so big. She's not walking yet but she says a lot of words. She cracks herself up. She says something and then start laughing at herself. She also loves to copy her siblings and then laughs really hard. JZ is potty training. I can't wait until I only have one in diapers.

If you drive past my house and wonder where I got the really ugly camping trailer, it was given to us. We are hoping to get it all fixed up so we can use it this next summer. Even though it's pretty ugly it has huge potential with some really nice features like heat and air conditioning!

Um, let me see........ oh yeah, I'm going to births again. The midwife that I apprenticed with before and while I was pregnant called me and asked if I was interested in going to births with her because she didn't have an apprentice. I'm very happy about it!

AC had a birthday yesterday and turned 9.

Kids have already started doing their school work at home and the teens will start their classes next week. Oh, yeah, big news! JA tried out for a ballroom dance team and not only made it but is President over all the ballroom dance classes. There are 3. Beginner, Advanced and Formation, which is the dance team JA tried out for. They will be doing performances and competitions this next year. JK said that he regrets not trying out for it.

Thats all I can think of for now. I will try to keep my blog updated so it will be interesting to read again.

5 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Yay for potty training! Fritz is potty trained now and, yeah, it is nice to have only one in diapers again!

Kyle Hendricks said...

I forgot!! It's JA's fault that he tried to talk to me while I was gaming. You have to distract me or else I won't listen... or I'll pretend to. >_>

Tara said...

I love updates on your blog!! It's good to "see" you again!

Tara said...

I love when you update!

Becky said...

So how has school been going? Potty training? Homeschooling? Midwifery? Life in general?