Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's been a crazy few weeks

School has started but we have been busy with all the back to school activities and meetings. We've also been busy cleaning out our garage so that we can park in there this winter. Unfortunately now the mess is inside my house! LOL So now I get to spend the next week getting it all put away.

JA started an English class today, AC was supposed to start a craft class today but the teachers daughter was sick so she will start next week, the boys youth group classes will start this Thursday and M's history class will also start on Thursday. Wednesday I have a staff meeting with the midwife I'm apprenticing with, Thursday is our Anniversary. We are going up to our family cabin to spend the night. Without my baby! That will be weird. AC's birthday was Monday but we are having her party on Saturday. So.....we have a very busy week planned! Next week will also be very busy.

The best news is that I've lost 10 pounds! Yippee!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Have a fun, busy week. Happy Anniversary and Congrats on the 10 pounds.

Quinn said...

Happy Anniversary!

You have been tagged :)