Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still working on weaning

It will take forever, I think! LOL I seem to have gotten it down to just once or twice during the day. Night time is still insane. I hate to admit but the nights that we do the best are the nights I give him Motrin and Benedryl. He fell asleep before I gave it to him tonight. He woke up at 11:45, it's 1:45 and he is awake again. Yes, I've been awake since the first time he woke up. The night before when I gave him the meds he woke up once at 2:00 and then again at about 5:30. I could handle only twice a night.

My Mom is in the hospital. She went in on Sunday because she was dehydrated and bo explanation for it. She was also have wierd heart rate patterns. 4 days later she has had an angiogram and a stent put in. No idea when she will be home but she still had a funky heart rate so I'm not sure it will be today or even tomorrow. The insane lady started a daycare a few months ago so I've took it over for. I'm near exhausted with taking care of two households and way too many kids!

I'm also worried about a friend. I want to be there for her. I'm just not sure how.

The end of next week I will start attending lots of births. Hopefully things will return back to normal. Not by any means calm but at least normal. Baby, I need sleep!!!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Sleep a bit for you mama, baby J.

{{{HUGS}}}

I am thinking of you.

Kris said...

I feel for you!! Hopefully it clams down a bit and JZ will sleep soon. Tell your Mom to take it easy after she gets out.

Let me know if I can help. I can take the kids for awhile during the day or night and let you have some sleep. I would glad to take JZ for a night to let you get some sleep.
Let me know.
Call me.