Monday, January 26, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!

MA is a Girl Scout and it's Cookie time! If you are interested in ordering from her let me know.

Also, we've decided we're going to have a fund raising (another!) garage sale to raise money for JA's Ireland trip. I'd like to have it around the end of March when it starts warming a bit. So the big thing we need from all of you is donations. Clean out your storage and closets and donate it to us! We'll take any amount, even little grocery bags. If you have DI stuff bring it our way instead. I'm considering making it a bake sale and craft sale too. I let you know if that is the plan.

4 comments:

sara said...

You can have all that crap in my hallway that STILL hasn't gone to DI.

Kyle Hendricks said...

Oh dear. Mom, we aren't getting up at Four this time. . . right?

Christi said...

Hi Camille -
You should have the yard sale on St. Patty's day, since it is for a trip to Ireland.

Camille said...

Christi, I thought of doing on the 17th too but it's on a Tuesday, not a great day to do a garage sale! LOL