Saturday, September 27, 2008

Huh, it's been a while. Amazing how fast time goes

Even though day by day time seems to drag on. I really, really need to get some pics on here. My sweet AC was baptized on the 6th of September! She was glowing all weekend and looked beautiful in her white dress. I will, for sure I promise, get a pic up of her on her baptism day. I also need to get some pics up of my sweet baby, who is now two months old! She is smiling and cooing now! I just love that little person! Then it was my cute SR's birthday. I have to admit I was all birthday partied out by the time I got to hers so we just met some friends at McDonalds for lunch. McDonalds is really icky, imho, but they are doing Wizard of Oz in their kids meals right now and have I mentioned how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Wizard of Oz? I have several dolls from last time but never did get a Wendy doll so I'm crossing my fingers this time.

My house is a wreck as usual. I'm getting sooo frustrated about it. I need life to slow down, a baby that doesn't feel like she needs to nurse every half hour, a dh that isn't doing so much over time and children that care more. Oh yeah, and my 35 million so I can have a maid! LOL Dh was awesome last night, though. I was exhausted and my back was killing me and baby just did not want to sleep. She nursed for forever but was just looking around at all the interesting things and was wide awake! Every time I tried to take her off she would have a fit. It used to be that I could fall asleep with a nursing baby but I can't anymore plus when I take meds I don't like sleeping with her so I wanted to move her to her bed next to me before I fell asleep. Anyway dh took her and fed her a bottle and stayed up with her until she finally fell asleep. I've been trying really hard to get her off that last bottle but occasionally it really is nice that she will take one!

I'm working on losing weight again. Post baby weight is lovely, isn't it? Got the eating down, mostly, had to give in on those chocolate dipped strawberries yesterday, now I just need to be able to get up early enough to get some walking in. I like walking best but maybe until it's easier to leave the house I ought to switch to aerobics. I could also try fitting it in in the afternoon since it is getting cooler now.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am glad that things are going good. I miss you!!!