Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sleepy baby!

Yep, you can be jealous of me! My baby sleeps between 8-10 hours a night! Sweet, huh! What do I do? Nothing. She just sleeps well at night. Sometimes she sleeps with me if I fall asleep nursing her and sometimes I move her to her bed next to me. Either way she still sleeps all night. Unfortunately, it's a trade off. She rarely sleeps more that 15-20 min during the day. Sometimes all of the stars are lined up just right and she will sleep an hour. Otherwise she is awake. Can't decide which is better. Sleep all night so I can get some good rest or sleep good during the day so I can get something done. Hum!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Camille,
I am so glad you are doing better and that baby is doing better. I need to come see you. Hows Tuesday?? Let me know. I am homeschooling. I will tell the story of why when I see you. I really miss having you closer. Any time you need to talk please call me anytime.
Love Ya
Kris

Camille said...

Tuesday is fine, any time.