Friday, May 16, 2008

Much, much better!

I think the Lord has decided to save me from myself because I've had very few problems since that last entry. I don't think I've timed any contractions since then, the pain is mostly gone and I started prilosec for the heartburn. I still occasionally have to stay up late due to heartburn but it only happens once or twice a week rather than the every night that it was before. The blood sugars are much better, not sure why except I've found what works for my body and I'm following it. The Dr also suggested that the UTI might have been partially responsible.

As predicted, JA did really well for two weeks, then I noticed yesterday that he has started to slacken off on his testing. It's the same routine. He does really well for a week or two after an appt, I watch him really closely until I start feeling like he is doing ok, then I start giving him more space and after a couple of days he starts missing a test here or there then it eventually gets to the point where we are lucky if he remembers one test a day. I will resume watching him closely today. He has his first appt with a counselor next week, good timing I think!

Cp update. Well, I still don't know. JZ and AC should have broken out this week if they were exposed. Granted it could still happen in the next 3 or 4 days plus AC got a few red dots on her face that could possibly be cp but there weren't any other symptoms ie: fever. So I still can't say for sure but it seems like if it were cp at least one of them would have gotten a more severe case. So at the moment I'm assuming that it was never cp to begin with and they should still get exposed at some point.

No comments: