Friday, May 23, 2008

Possibly heading towards bedrest

I've been in pain since Wednesday. I can barely walk, the pelvic pressure is so bad and I've been contracting like crazy. I had to take terbutaline last night. I haven't had to take it for two months. I wondered (hoped) it was a bladder infection again but I got it checked yesterday and there isn't one. I'm blaming this one on my neighbor. She did some thing that has me super stressed out plus I have about 100 things going on. I'm worried that if I go to bed she will call the city, the dog pound and CPS! Long story and I don't feel like going into details but to sum it up we have a couch, a bunch of chalk, a few boards with nails sticking out and a few weeds in my front yard, a dog that barks occasionally (mostly when her son is out on his skateboard), I homeschool and homebirth. She could easily pick on me if she really wanted to.

I have costumes to finish, a couch to clean up so I can bring it inside, my house is very dirty because my kids have been doing the bulk of the cleaning lately and, well, they are kids. I have a front door that doesn't open, brakes that squeak and a son that is sleeping on the floor because his bed is broken. I wanted to finish my midwife requirements before I started having problems but because most of the births this month have gone too fast I've only been to two and I should have been finished by now. So I'm probably going to have to quit before I get finished.
I don't really have anyone that can help me either. My Mom is out of town, my MIL just got back from 3 wks in Africa and has a big event on Monday to get ready for. Most of my friends are either out of town or as busy as I am. Dh has a hard time getting the ok to take time off so most of the time he just doesn't bother. Thank goodness he has a three day weekend. Hopefully we can get a bunch of things done.

Yep, I'm being whiney and feeling very done with all of it.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

(((()))) I wish you lived closer to me. I hope you get the help you need so you can just take care of yourself. I'll keep you in my prayers.
--
Brandi
http://grace.mbdblog.com