Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quick update

I need to leave for the hospital but I thought I'd update you real quick.

JA is doing fine although he got a bit bored last night. He is already tired of the things he brought to keep him busy. We are finding out that he really wasn't getting enough insulin. I felt a little better when even the hospital couldn't keep his blood sugar down in a normal range. We met with a psychologist that feels he does have some emotional problems that would benefit from meeting with a counselor so we will start that when he is released.

MA is feeling much better. We still don't know if SR had cp but the three sores she had are scabbed over so even if she had it she is no longer contagious. I think the only way we will know for sure if she had it is if the other kids get it too.

Ok, off to the hospital. I'm hoping to make it before the Dr. comes in to see him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they are figuring things outs and he'll get to come home soon.

Glad, too, that your girls are feeling better.