Thursday, August 9, 2007

And on it went

The bread I made on Tuesday never did rise so we attempted to make tortilla's. Attempted is the key word! LOL They turned out more like Indian fry bread so I saved them for exactly that. I haven't had time to make any more bread either so I think I will just pick some up from the store instead. My yogurt did fine and is yummy. Lasagna was ok. I trusted dh to be able to tell the difference between a lasagna noodle that was sort of soft and one that was done and, well, he didn't quite so the noodles weren't quite done. Still edible though so it's ok.

So, I went to Bye Bye Birdie and about 1/2 hour before the end of the play, dh texted me and said JZ threw up all over our bed. He hadn't any indication that he was sick before I left except that he wasn't thrilled with the lasagna. That isn't unusual so I didn't think much about it. He threw up the rest of the night and all day Wednesday. I feel bad because I couldn't help a friend move like I had promised because of him being sick. He threw up last night just before bedtime but he hasn't since then so hopefully we are done with it. I'm praying nobody else gets it too!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. Go to this blog it is really good. She is a homeschooler, home birther.

http://www.sobahmysoul.blogspot.com/

She is on the other blog that I belong to too. We ate it, We Moved It, We Lost It. (Weight loss blog)

I miss having you so close. :)

Tammy said...

Lookie what I found!! Your blog!!!!!!! Sweet! I will now link ya! :)

Anonymous said...

The only time I question my sanity to have kids is when they're vomiting. I hope nobody else got it.

I'm interested in your yogurt and crockpot lasagna recipes. *hint, hint* :)