Thursday, June 12, 2008

My handsome boys

These were two of the costumes I made that week. I will have to see if I can find a pic of the other generals coat that I made. It turned out pretty good, I think. Sorry it's so dark. I will have to see if I can get someone to enhance it for me. I have next to no skills when it comes to pic editing! LOL My boys had to grow their hair out for the play. We got it cut ASAP after the play was over. They look much better now. I should post before and after pics. I might also post the section of the play that Josh had to dip kiss a girl! I don't know how to cut out just that portion though, so I'm not promising anything.

I should learn to not post when I'm tired and feeling depressed. Life isn't quite so bad when I feel normal (relatively!). We have very little to do the next three days so hopefully I can get my kids motivated to do their chores really well and then things will be MUCH better!

No comments: