Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A driver and an independant child!!!

Thats our good news for the week! JK took his drivers test on Monday and PASSED on the first try! I was so happy for him! He hasn't taken a real test in over 8 years so he was nervous and I was a little nervous for him. It's just a learners permit so he's not really an official driver yet but it will be nice to let someone else drive occasionally. Now he's bugging me every day to take him driving.

As for the independant child, JZ has been sleeping in his own bed for about a week now. Granted, he's sleeping with his sister and his mattress is on our floor but he's out of our bed!!!! I was beginning to worry that we would have two in our bed and I was soooo not thrilled with that. We finally realized that he would sleep there all night if he slept with AC and it makes AC happy because she would much rather sleep in our room so it works well. I don't know how she can stand his restlessness, though. Before we discovered this we could get him to fall asleep in his bed but he would always wake up about midnight and get in bed with us. Now he sleeps all night with AC. I can't tell you how happy I am about this. Now if I can just get him to quit hitting!

No comments: