Saturday, July 12, 2008

I remember

With Jaxon I was super anxious for him to come. I think it was mostly because I was in an incredible amount of pain and my ankles were super swollen. This time I'm much more settled about her coming when she wants to come. I'm not in a ton of pain, a little bit but it's manageable. I just feel free. Like for once I can just settle back and really enjoy whats left of this pregnancy and not worry so much about every contraction that I have. I can get in the tub because *I* want to and not because I'm worried about a string of contractions I've been having. I can carry things up and down the stairs without worrying about putting too much stress on the stitch. I guess I just feel like I can just have a relatively normal life for awhile. Now if I could just get my Mom to quit thinking I need to go to the hospital every time I've had contractions 10 min apart for several hours. I've done this before, I think I can figure it out! LOL Now we just need a bit of money so I can buy some of the things I still need before the baby comes.

Anyone interested in a Chevy Venture? We desperately need to sell it cause we are going to outgrow it any day now! LOL OTOH, we are looking for a 9 passenger suburban and a subaru outback or legacy to buy. Anyone selling one?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Family is so funny. They're always so concerned about any little thing, whether it's contractions or a bump on your little one's head.

I'm not selling any of those vehicles personally, but my dh can help you find what you're looking for. I hope you don't mind that I give him your e-mail.
--
Brandi
My blog