Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Unusual for me

Usually after a day or two of meds I can start taking them as needed again but not so this time. Every time I start slacking with taking them on schedule they start getting closer together. Yesterday I had them fairly far apart, about 15 - 20 min, but they were really hard and hurt. Like middle of labor hurt. Not quite transition hard, but close. About 8:00 pm they started getting closer together but all three of the meds had started wearing off so I took double of one of them (It's ok, dr has told me before to do it) and prepared myself for a long night. I was up with the jitters until about 1, slept until about 4 and it's 7 now. I'm going to try and sleep again in just a little bit. They are better this morning, further apart and not quite so hard.

It's very hard for me to feel positive when I'm on these meds. One of them makes me super tired but my mind races so I can't sleep, another gives me the shakes and the third makes my blood pressure drop so I'm dizzy when I get out of bed. One of them, not sure which, makes my mouth really dry so I've been eating a bunch of popsicles. One of them also makes me nauseas so I sip Coke but then that causes digestive problems. I wish for anything I could just forget it all but the responsible Mother in me makes me keep going. I just need two more weeks!

No comments: